- Your name
- Email address
- Mailing and billing address
- Order history
- Payment method
- Information provided when creating an account
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
We automatically collect information from your browser when you visit our site. This information includes your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us and the referring website.
Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit and the amount of time spent, the links you click and the searches you conduct on our site.
USE OF INFORMATION
- Connect with customers via contact form and/or social media platforms
- Manage and fulfill orders, returns and information request
- Deliver email campaigns, order notifications, newsletters, promotions, social media notifications, and marketing or advertising on social media sites.
- Provide product reviews, and other information regarding products, services and promotions
- To prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft and otherwise protect our customers and their information
- If the law requires us, we may disclose your personal information to assist in legal and regulatory inquires
- Improve our marketing efforts and overall customer experience
- Conduct research and analytics
We may use third-party advertising companies. These companies may employ cookies to make our future service and marketing efforts more efficient and personalized for your shopping experience.
If our business assets are sold or transferred, we may transfer the corresponding information regarding our customers.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information, register a complaint, or want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
5550 Grosvenor Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90066
UPDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com or by logging into your Bella Vérité account.
To protect your personal information, we take precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence. This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13.
We may include links to other websites, content, or videos maintained by third parties. Linked sites are posted as a convenience, and the inclusion of linked sites does not imply endorsement on behalf of Bella Vérité. We are not responsible for the content of any 3rd party sites and encourage you to read their individual privacy policies.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
5550 Grosvenor Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066