1. Wipe excess mascara off the wand onto a clean tissue to avoid mascara overload.
2. Looking down into a mirror (preferably magnified), start at the base of the lashes using light zigzag strokes working up to the tips of the lashes, the zigzag technique helps to prevent lashes sticking together and gives them a more feathery appearance.
3. Now gently apply to the bottom lashes.
4. Allow to dry before applying a 2nd coat using the same technique as above.
5. For added drama apply a 3rd coat, this gives a glamorous intensity to the eyes - perfect for a night out or special occasion.
6. For doll eyes lashes: Avoid applying mascara to the top of your upper lashes as this forces them to fall flat and straight, instead, apply underneath to create a beautiful doll eyes look.
Aqua, Stearic Acid, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Propanediol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Oryza Sativa Bran Cera, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Glyceryl Behenate, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Glycerin, Vp/eicosene Copolymer, Cellulose, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hydroxide, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenethyl Alcohol, Rosa Centifolia, Flower Cera, Rosa Damascena Flower Cera, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Undecyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera, Polyglycerin-3, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 20 [+/- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides)]